When you say you want a cheap 32 inch TV, what probably mean is you want a quality TV at a reasonable price. You would think that a budget, cheap 32 inch TV would have a disadvantage in the features department, but you may be pleasantly surprised how much you can get for the money these days.
What should you look for in a quality, cheap 32 inch TV?
You may not be surprised to find that there are no budget 4K Ultra HD 32 inch TVs available. But, it may not be why you think. 4K Ultra HD resolution is a great feature on large screen TVs, but on a 32 inch TV it’s really overkill.
In most cases, unless you’re planning to sit very close to the TV, standard HD 720p resolution is really all you need in a 32 inch LED TV and that’s easy to find.
Interested in learning about other budget TV models? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Best 32 Inch Flat Screen TV: Best Full HD 1080p 32-Inch TV
- 40 Inch Flat Screen TV: Top 5 Best Rated 40-Inch LED HD Smart TVs
- Cheapest 50 Inch TV: Top Rated 50 Inch HDTV Under $500
- Small Televisions: Top Rated 19-Inch 720p 60Hz LED TV
- Flatscreen TV: Best Choice College Flat Screen HDTV
- Top Rated TVs: Top 7 Best Rated 40-43 Inch LED HDTV Flat Screens
- Back to College HDTVs: Top 5 Dorm-Friendly 32-Inch HDTVs
- Westinghouse TV: Best 32-Inch 720p Westinghouse LED TV
Finding a cheap 32 inch TV with Smart TV features is more difficult. Finding one that’s also a Roku Smart TV is rare. You will pay a little more for a 32 inch Smart TV model, but if you don’t already have a Roku or other streaming media player, having that capability built into your TV is definitely a handy feature.
A Smart TV will at least have ethernet connectivity, but most have integrated Wi-Fi. Streaming movies and TV can really eat up bandwidth, so the faster the Wi-Fi capability of your Smart TV, the better. Slow Wi-Fi may mean buying your movie and not being able to watch it without pauses for several minutes. If you want to watch when you buy, fast Wi-Fi is the answer.
Simple, Intuitive Smart TV Interface
Each manufacturer has their own interpretation of a user-friendly Smart TV interface and so their usability is all over the board. If you get a Roku Smart TV, you know you will be getting an intuitive interface that is popular and highly-rated.
If you will be using your Smart TV functionality a lot, make sure you research the interface to make sure it’s poor design is not a constant frustration.
As you might expect, a cheap 32 inch TV will have less connectivity capability than more expensive models. You should expect to get at least two HDMI inputs, a composite audio/video input, digital audio output, a headphone jack, RF input, and a USB port.
We searched electronics forums, retail sites, social media, customer review sites, manufacturer sites, and consumer sites to find the most popular and highly rated cheap 32 inch TV.
Take a look at our choice and see if this is the best 32 inch TV for your needs!
Cheap 32 Inch TV: Top Rated Budget 32-Inch 720P LED TV
With built-in Roku Smart TV capability and a budget price, the TCL 32S305 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV is a new model from TCL that fits the needs of many TV and movies lovers. Perfect for apartments, dorm rooms, bedrooms, and other small spaces, it features a bright, crisp standard HD display, a simple and intuitive Roku Smart TV interface, fast dual-band Wi-Fi capability, and even a mobile app.
Cheap 32 Inch TV: Features
- 32-Inch, 720p resolution, 60Hz Roku Direct-lit LED Smart TV
- Advanced 60Hz refresh rate combined with a high-quality standard HD display delivers fast moving action scenes with minimal motion blur
- Simple, intuitive Roku Smart TV interface provides access to over 4,000 streaming channels, cable TV, gaming consoles, and other devices
- Fast and easy streaming channel search by title, actor, or director all from a single location in the Roku interface
- Turn your smartphone into a convenient streaming companion using it as a remote, with headphones for private listening, voice search capability, or share your own videos, music, and photos to your 32 TV
- Sleek, modern design with stable support stands
- Dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi connectivity
- Simple 20-button Roku TV remote
- VESA 100mm compatibility
- TV measures 28.9W x 19.2H x 7.2D inches with TV stand and 28.9W x 17.1H x 3.2D inches without TV stand and it weighs 9.7 lbs. without stand.
- 1-Year limited warranty
- 2- HDMI 2.0 inputs (HDCP 2.2)
- 1 – Composite audio/video input
- 1 – Digital audio out
- 1 – Headphone jack
- 1 – RF antenna input
- 1 – USB 2.0
- Easy setup
- Roku app interface is smart and intuitive
- Great standard HD picture quality
- Plenty of ports
- Simplistic remote
- Spotty screen sharing
Cheap 32 Inch TV
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this 32 inch TV? Which flat screen TV are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
The prices of HD TVs keep coming down and now it’s possible to get a new, inexpensive, budget 32-inch LED TV for the lowest price ever. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the best cheap 32 inch TV for your needs!