Sharp is known for its large screen LED TVs being the only manufacturer with 90-inch LCD TV as of this date. Sharp sells more large-screen LED TVs than any other brand. So naturally when you are considering a big screen TV, you should consider a Sharp TV. They have recently introduced a new 60-inch TV that has the famous AQUOS picture quality at a value price. If you’re thinking 42 or 50-inch, you will be surprised at how much more TV you can get for the price with the new LC-60LE650 60-inch AQUOS Smart LED HD Sharp TV.
It’s big, bright, and it’s definitely got a brain. We’re talking about the Sharp LC-60LE650 60-inch Smart LED HD Sharp TV. With its legendary 1080p LED AQUOS picture quality and new Smart TV features it will be difficult for you to find a TV like this from another manufacturer for the price. Take a look at all of its great features.
- The striking new thin frame perfectly accents the dazzling AQUOS LED display.
- Frame is thinner around the screen and slimmer in depth so you can place this TV in places you might not expect for a 60-inch TV.
Sharp TV Performance
- This Sharp TV delivers breathtaking images that will surprise you with its AQUOS 1080p LED display, advanced pixel structure, and an outstanding 4 million to 1 dynamic contrast ratio.
- You will see the difference that Sharp’s photo-alignment technology provides. It is precision-crafted to deliver more light for bright scenes and reduce light for dark scenes.
- You can expect more exhilarating action with one of the most advanced refresh rates. The LC-60LE650 has a 120 Hz refresh rate for precision clarity during action sequences.
- Experience the new unlimited content provided by Sharp’s new SmartCentral. Great streaming apps and a great web experience are just the beginning.
- Connect your compatible devices directly to your Sharp TV.
- With a powerful dual-core processor and built-in WiFi you will be able to connect to your favorite social media like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube and stream movies, music, games, and more!
- The Sharp LC-60LE650 60-inch Smart TV has two front-mounted, powerful 10W speakers that produce high-fidelity audio without external speakers using Sharp’s exclusive Clear Voice technology.
- 1 – RS232C
- 1 – PC-In 15 pin D-sub
- 2 – USB
- 4 – HDMI-In
- 1 – RF-In (Antenna/Cable)
- 1 – Component Video-In
- 2 – Composite Video-In
- 4 – Audio-In
- 1 – Audio-Out
- 1 – Digital Audio-Out (Optical)
- The LC-60LE650 60-inch Sharp TV measures 54-19/64 inches x 33-1/2 inches x 14-11/64 inches including the stand and 54-19/64 inches x 33-17/32 inches x 3-1/32 inches without the stand.
- This Sharp TV weighs in at only 55.1 lbs without the stand and 61.7 lbs with the stand. This TV is very light for its 60 inch size.
- This model comes with 400mm x 400mm VESA-compliant inserts.
- Sharp provides a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty on the LC-60LE650.
- Great picture
- Good value
- Light for its size
- Great apps
- Colors not as true as Samsung
- WiFi receiver not strong
- Definitely need an external sound amplifier
- Possible “soap opera” effect
Sharp TV Comparison Chart
We recommend the following related articles:
- Samsung TV: Best Samsung LED TV Under $700
- Sharp TV: Best Selling New Sharp 60-inch AQUOS TV
- Gifts for Boyfriend 2013: Top 5 Cyber Monday Gifts
- 22 Inch Monitor: Best Value 22 Inch Computer Monitor 2013
- 40 Inch TV: Best Value 40 Inch LCD TV 2013
- Flat Screen TV: Best Value 60-Inch 1080p LED Flat Screen TV
- LG TV: Most Popular LG 1080p LED TV 2013
- TV Tables: Top 4 Best Selling TV Tables 2013
- TV Stands: 7 Best Selling Flat Screen TV Stands 2013
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of Sharp big-screen TVs? Which big-screen TV are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
Thanks for reading! I hope this article has provided you with valuable information about Sharp TV that help you as you decide on your next big screen TV.