If you need something simple for your kids or the bedroom that doesn’t take up a lot of space, then a TV with DVD player is an excellent choice. A TV with DVD can make the process of watching media content easier for kids and adults alike and is a reliable way to limit the content that your kids can watch.
A TV with DVD can be less expensive than buying both electronic devices separately. In fact, many of the TVs with an integrated DVD player are budget-priced.
Interested in learning about other popular budget TVs? Be sure to see our other articles about some of the best!
- Cheap 50 Inch TV: Top Rated 55-Inch 4K Ultra Smart LED TV
- Cheap HDTV: Top Rated Budget 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV
- Cheap 32 Inch TV: Top Rated Budget 32-Inch 720P LED TV
- Cheapest 50 Inch TV: Top Rated 50 Inch HDTV Under $500
- 22 Inch Monitor: Best Value 22 Inch Computer Monitor
- 40 Inch TV: Best Value 40 Inch LCD TV
- Flat Screen TV: Best Value 60-Inch 1080p LED Flat Screen TV
Since many TVs with DVD are used in educational settings or at home with kids, they tend to have smaller screens and lower resolutions than other TVs. That said, the 32-inch, 720p mode TV with DVD in this article does not need 4K Ultra HD resolution or even full HD 1080p resolution to provide a reasonable picture. Staying with 720p resolution in a 32-inch TV lowers cost and makes this combo TV DVD more affordable.
Still, you may find that the picture on a TV DVD combo lacks in the high quality you may be used to with your primary HDTV.
One drawback of a TV with built-in DVD player is obsolescence. While the TV will probably be useful for as long as it lasts, the DVD format is already on the way out and you may be stuck with a TV that has an antiquated DVD player with no content to be found.
We searched TV forums, manufacturer sites, retail sites, social media, consumer sites, and retail sites to find the most popular and highly rated budget TV-DVD combo.
Take a look at our choice and see if this popular combo is the best TV DVD combination for your needs!
You may not be familiar with the Sceptre brand, but they have been designing and delivering quality products at affordable prices for over 30 years. Their Sceptre E328BD-SR 32-Inch 720p TV-DVD Combination in Black is a notable example of their dedication to the mission of ensuring their products continually evolve to better suit customer needs. This TV with DVD features an integrated quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM) tuner that makes it possible to receive unencrypted cable channels free from local broadcast stations and Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation (MEMC 120) delivers almost twice as many frames as a 60Hz frame rate improving the clarity of action sequences in movies and sports. The integrated DVD player allows you to enjoy your favorite DVDs without the need to buy a separate box and the remote controls both the TV and the DVD player. This TV and DVD combo also comes with a built-in USB port capable of displaying pictures or playing your favorite music. Its LED display delivers an array of rich colors for a bright, crisp, lifelike picture. It even comes with Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) that allows you to stream your content from a compatible smartphone or tablet directly to your Sceptre TV. An integrated VGA port gives you the ability to connect your computer or laptop to the Sceptre, so you can use it as a monitor.
TV with DVD: Features
- 32-inch, standard HD 720p, combination TV and DVD player
- Built-in DVD player allows you to play DVDs without the need for a separate player and can be controlled by the TV remote
- DVD player automatically saves your place in a movie or other DVD content when you turn off the TV
- MEMC 120 provides nearly double the frame rate as 60Hz
- QAM tuner allows you to receive unencrypted cable channels from local broadcast stations
- Two 10W, 6-Ohm speakers
- Built-in USB port allows you to display your pictures or play your favorite music on the TV
- VGA port allows you to use the TV as a monitor to display computer content
- VESA wall-mount ready for 200mm x 100mm format using screw size M4 x 6mm
- Dimensions with stand are 28.78W x 18.38H x 7.94D inches and without the stand are 28.78W x 16.95H x 3.55D inches and weighs 9.77 lbs. with the stand and 9.65 lbs. without the stand\
- Energy Star V7.0
- Uses remote control model 8142026670002C
- 1-Year limited parts and labor warranty
- 3 – HDMI (One with MHL function)
- 1 – VGA
- 1 – USB 2.0
- 1 – RF
- 1 – Component
- 1 – Composite (Video input shared with component)
- 1 – SPDIF audio output
- 1 – Earphone terminal
- 1 – PC Audio in
- Excellent picture quality
- Easy-to-use interface
- Budget priced
- DVD works perfectly
- Some reports that the DVD player is loud
TV with DVD
Liked this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
What do you think of this TV-DVD combo? Which TV with integrated DVD player are you planning to buy? Please take a moment to leave a comment below.
Please share if you think others will benefit!
If you want the simplest media package that allows you to watch DVDs without having to have a player separate from your TV, a TV with a built-in DVD is an excellent choice. We sincerely hope that this article has provided you with valuable information that helps you choose the right TV with DVD for your needs!